January 15, 2010

EN VOGUE

bonjoour everyone! now to what's en vogue this spring. my 3 favourites: 1)layering (with everything. i can so see every single outfit being a piece of art!) 2)volants (heart that!) 3)minidresses!! i really can't wait for the snow to melt away and spring to come! i really miss all the dresses, sandals, cardigans.. i'm so tired of those warm jackets and scarfs. right now i'm already planning all my spring-party outfits, omg i so can't wait! (stella mccartney) (louis vuitton) i hope you're as excited as me, i really have those summer feelings since i saw all those spring 2010 fashion shows! bisous xxx

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the orange dress. Very cute.
    http://thebuzzonfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute runway looks! the afro is very cool too :)

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for warm weather!!


    xo, C
    http://owl-wings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. WARM WEATHER, COME SOON!
    I was frozen today
    and I want to be able to wear skirts again
    (without 3 pairs of tights)

    ReplyDelete