January 2, 2010

wishlist

salut again. wow i've been working on the blog the whole evening, trying to get to know the system.. and to my own surprise, i think i'm doing not that bad :D so i thought i could post something else now! since my birthday is about to come up, my parents always face me with the topic of wishes. but somehow the only things that come to my mind do now exist or are quite expensive. one thing i would really really love to get is the 3rd season of gossip girl on dvd (which isn't even published), because you can not see it on german tv (and i'm totally addicted). and today when my mum was asking me again i was seriously answering i'd like to have a chanel bag 2.55. HAHA. i think my relatives wouldn't exactly love to hear that.. i will have to think of something else. so if you have any ideas or inspiration let me know! somehow i seem to have an lack of creativity within this topic.. good night everyone! BISOUS xxx PS: i forgot to say, i posted a little question on the site and i'd really love to hear your opinion! so please vote for the most inspiring city!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! A Chanel bag would be a dream gift! Happy new Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, love that bag too!!! Goes with nearly every outfit I have!!

    xx
    aloveforvogue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete