January 12, 2010

survey on streetstyle

hello everyone! first of all i'm so happy to see that quite a few people have started to read my blog and they've all given me such a positive feedback. THANK YOU! i also want to apologize, because i didn't post something for the last days, it's been quite busy for me, especially with my birthday on saturday. :) (HAPPY BIRTHDAAY TO ME, finally my sweet sixteen!!) but anyway: saturday was also the day, when the little survey on streetstyle on my blog ended. and the results were as following: london:(33%) stockholm:(11%) new york city:(0%) oslo:(0%) paris:(55%) i'd say we can call paris an obvious winner, although i'd prefer stockholm. :) so i've recently been browsing through some streetstyle blogs and now you'll see some of my favourite photos (and there were loads of faboulous pictures, i have to say, congrats to the bloggers!!): (easyfashion.blogspot.com-paris) (all others stockholmstreetstyle.feber.se-stockholm) BISOUS xxx

4 comments:

  1. love all of these!! and happy birthday love!



    xo, C.
    http://owl-wings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the lace leggings...so chic. I'm thinking about getting some its such a girly twist on leggings and ads a lot to an outfit...nice blog...i've subscribed :) check out my fashion blog and subscribe if you like it :)
    http://thebuzzonfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE these! especially the geek glasses worn so nonchalantly on the second photo!

    http://lolitasaysso.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete